Day Of and After Your Procedure
- You will be at the Endoscopy Center for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Your driver must be available 1 to 1 1/2 hours after your arrival time to take you home.
- PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes your appointment time may be adjusted due to unplanned events. If this is the case we will try to advise you upon arrival. We appreciate your flexibility should this be necessary.
- Wear comfortable loose fitting clothing; a short sleeve t-shirt and warm socks are always a good idea to wear under your clothing for your comfort.
- Bring your insurance card and a driver’s license or photo ID with you.
- LEAVE ALL OTHER VALUABLES AT HOME; this includes wallets, jewelry and additional cash. We will not be responsible for damaged and or lost property.
- Please remember that your procedure requires sedation. You will be required to have a responsible person to drive you home after the procedure. Due to California law you are unable to take a cab or use a ride share service like Uber or Lyft. We care about your safety and the safety of others. Furthermore, it is against the law for you to drive after receiving anesthesia.